Other Learning Experiences
- Various ECA clubs or classes will be organized according to students’ interests and the school situation
- Several ways, such as bulletins, posters, banners, public announcements, newsletters and personal contacts will be used to keep students and parents be informed about the activities
- Student should participate in at least one of the ECAs to fulfill the “One Student, One ECA” policy
- Students can choose the ECAs that they are interested in on Recruitment Day by filling in the ECA application form
- Some activities will be outsourced and professional instructors will be employed. Students need to pay for the course materials / coach fee of those activities.
The following chart shows the details of the extra-curricular activities.