Other Learning Experiences
- According to students’ interests and school’s situation, various clubs or classes are established.
- Several ways, such as bulletins, posters, banners, public announcements, newsletters and personal contacts will be used to keep students and parents be informed about the activities.
- Student should at least take one of the ECAs to fulfill the “One Student, One ECA” policy.
- Students can choose their interested ECAs on Recruitment Day by ECA application form.
- Some ECAs may require students to pay for the course materials / coach fee.
The following chart shows the details of the extra-curricular activities.