- To promote interest and develop skills in music so that students can have balanced development.
- To nurture aesthetic sensitivity and cultural understanding in order to cultivate positive values and attitude.
- To develop creativity, the ability to appreciate music and to effectively communicate through music.
- To gain enjoyment and satisfaction through participating in various music activities.
Details of Program Plan:
- ACT curriculum
S.1 – My composer (School-based reading scheme)
S.2 – Music and Nature (Group project and presentation)
S.3 – My Music (Production of music video and presentation)
- Po Leung Kuk Music Quality Circle Assessment & Award Scheme
- Morning assembly performance
- “One art in one life” Scheme: School Choir, instrumental classes, Orchestra, Chinese Orchestra, Handbell Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble and A Cappella
- Life-wide learning day – African Drum Arena
- School Cultural Day concerts
- Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra educational concerts
- PLK Joint-school Orchestra and concert
- PLK Joint-school concert and choral workshop
Ms. Siu Pui Yin
Ms. Liu Jiawen