- To provide frequent opportunities for students to become more independent and responsible in the learning process by employing activities to encourage student participation, cooperation, critical thinking and decision making.
- To develop students’ ability to carry out communication tasks by learning in an English environment, and to increase students’ exposure to English through informal activities.
- To develop students’ skills in writing by providing a different variety of written tasks in accordance with the purpose and context of the communication.
- To develop enjoyment of reading through reading stories and poetry, etc.
- To prepare teachers and students for the new syllabus.
- To strengthen students’ civil awareness and self-management.
- To enhance students’ awareness of the Kuk’s spirit and cultivate students’ moral virtues.
Details of Program Plan:
1. Speech Festival
2. Share and Learn: English App / web information sharing
3. Lunchtime with the ‘NET’
4. Life-wide learning day activity
5. Reading session activities
6. English Club
7. English Ambassadors
8. Halloween Activities
9. Part-time NET – English Corner
10. Gifted Education: Debate Team, Speech Team & Creative Writing Team
11. EMI week activities
12. Summer Bridging Courses
13. Saturday English Enhancement Course
Lee Shuk Fan
Lai Hoi Ting
Chan Ho Yan
Hui Ka Wai
Lam Wai Kin
Leung Shuk Ching
Li Man Yee
Tang Cheuk Yan
Yuen Ho Kwan
Li Chi Ho, Timothy (NET)