Business Accounting Department
Mr. Chan Tsan Sen Jensen
Mr. Wong Tung Ming
- To provide students at junior secondary level with fundamental accounting knowledge and skills, and develop their positive values and attitudes;
- To explore different aspects of business to prepare students for life and for learning and
- To develop students generic skills in research, analysis, leadership, team-building, communication, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving and transfer them to different domains.
- Catering for students’ diversified needs so as to raise the overall academic results and equip students to have smooth transition to senior forms
- Help students to develop interest in Accounting, so as to enhance their learning motivation, build up self-learning habits and reading capacities
- To widen student other learning experiences
- Developing students’ positive moral virtues and raise their civil awareness
- Enhance high teaching efficiency and effectiveness in MOI teaching order to have high quality teaching
- Reading scheme: Making senses of money
The reading scheme will run under the technology KLA. Some F.3 students have to read a book about personal financial management and have a presentation or quiz about one of the financial instruments. They are also suggested by using mini ipad/apps to demonstrate their learning in reading scheme.
- Inviting professional accounting organization (AAT) or other organization to hold seminar:To let students know more about career path in accounting
- Organizing Hong Kong stock exchange or HKMA visiting for 1 F.3 class during life wide learning day in order to know the operation of the stock exchange market or financial market. The positive moral virtues and civil awareness are involved in understanding the real world examples in financial market.
- For Economics and Accounting school team, Invite some of F.3 students to participate the team and have regular training and preparation for competition organized by EDB or other organizations.
- For Economics and Accounting Club, Bank visiting, financial management training will be organized.
- Optimize the classroom strategies in order to cater the learners’ diversity as the number of students in each class is increased. The use of mini ipad and various apps increases the effectiveness of teaching.
- Classroom activities such as odd man out /read aloud will be used for catering the diversity and MOI teaching.
•Professional Organizations •The Hong Kong Association of Accounting Technicians
•Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
•Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants